BUENOS AIRES, Feb 9 (Reuters) - Argentina's bonds, stock and currency market trends on Monday.
* Prices for government bonds traded over-the-counter were mixed as investors wait for the government to launch a swap of new bonds for government loans held by foreign banks.
* The dollar-denominated 2038 Par bond rose 1.4 percent ARPARD=RASL to an ask price of 21.90.
* The dollar Boden 2014 ARBODEN14D=RASL fell 2.9 percent to an ask price of 11.65.
* The benchmark MerVal stocks index .MERV dropped 0.68 percent to 1,135.96 points. The MerVal had risen in the last four sessions.
* Bellwether Tenaris (TENA.BA), which make steel products for the global oil industry and is weighted as more than a third of the MerVal, slid 1.8 percent to 40.00 pesos per share. Tenaris often tracks crude prices, which fell on Monday.
* On the broad market volume was moderate at $15 million. Of active issues 27 advanced, 30 declined and 13 were unchanged.
* In formal exchange between banks the peso ended flat at 3.4850/3.4875 per dollar ARS=RASL.
* In informal trade between foreign exchange houses, as measured by Reuters, the peso strengthened by 0.14 percent to end at 3.5450/3.5500 ARSB=. (Reporting by Walter Bianchi; Writing by Fiona Ortiz; Editing by Diane Craft)