2 MIN. DE LECTURA
BUENOS AIRES, March 30 (Reuters) - Argentina's stock, currency and bond market trends on Monday.
* MerVal stocks index .MERV fell 3.6 percent to 1123.28 points, following global stock markets lower on investor worries that two major U.S. automakers might be headed toward bankruptcy and heightened concerns about the global financial system.
* On the broad market, volume was a light $13.1 million. Of active issues 10 advanced, 42 declined and 13 were unchanged.
* Argentine bonds fell on Monday, pushed lower amid renewed worries about the health of the global economy. Locally traded debt averaged a loss of 0.4 percent.
* The peso-denominated Par bond ARPARP=RASL fell 3.5 percent, according to the ask price.
* The Argentine peso closed flat, steadied by Central Bank intervention to keep the currency from weakening further, traders said.
* In formal exchange between banks, the peso was unchanged at 3.715/3.7175 per dollar ARS=RASL.
* In informal trade between foreign exchange houses, as measured by Reuters, the peso was also flat at 3.8125/3.8175 ARSB=. (Reporting by Jorge Otaola and Walter Bianchi; Writing by Kevin Gray; Editing by Dan Grebler)