2 MIN. DE LECTURA
BUENOS AIRES, March 25 (Reuters) - Argentina's stock, currency and bond market trends on Wednesday.
* MerVal stocks index .MERV closed up 0.69 percent to 1,132.32 points, recovering earlier losses in line with other global stock markets.
* "There continues to be a lot of investor sensitivity to the ups and downs of outside markets," said Leopoldo Olivari, a trader at the Bacque brokerage.
* On the broad market, volume was a modest $14.7 million. Of active issues 38 advanced, 18 declined and 13 were unchanged.
* Argentine bonds fell for a third straight session in trade marked by investor risk aversion. Locally-traded debt averaged a loss of 1.8 percent, clocking a drop of 6 percent in the last three days' trade.
* The dollar-denominated Boden 2012 bond ARBDEN12D=RASL sank 3.7 percent, according to the ask price.
* In formal exchange between banks, central bank intervention kept the peso closed flat at 3.685/3.69 per dollar ARS=RASL, traders said.
* In informal trade between foreign exchange houses, as measured by Reuters, the peso firmed by 0.07 percent to 3.76/3.765 ARSB=. (Reporting by Walter Bianchi and Jorge Otaola; Writing by Helen Popper)