BUENOS AIRES, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Argentina's stock, currency and bond market trends on Tuesday.
* The MerVal stocks index .MERV fell 0.06 percent to 1,779.80 points as investors pocketed profits from recent gains in oil and banking shares.
* On the broad market, stocks volume was low at $9.84 million. Of active issues, 34 advanced, 34 declined and 17 were unchanged.
* Prices of government bonds traded over-the-counter in Buenos Aires fell 1.5 percent after a 6.1 percent rise in the last four sessions following last week's announcement of a government debt-swap.
* The peso-denominated Disc 2033 ARDISCP=RASL fell 3.7 percent to end at 85.50 per share.
* In formal exchange between banks, the peso ended flat at 3.8550/3.8525 per dollar ARS=RASL.
* In informal trade between foreign exchange houses, as measured by Reuters, the peso firmed 0.32 percent to end at 3.8550/3.8600 ARSB=. (Reporting by Walter Bianchi and Jorge Otaola, writing by Luis Andres Henao; Editing by Dan Grebler)