Argentine stocks follow Wall Street lower
BUENOS AIRES Feb 12 (Reuters) - Argentina's stock, currency and bond market trends on Thursday.
* MerVal stocks index .MERV fell 2.09 percent to 1,084.76 points. The index is up 0.46 percent so far this year.
* Shares of Tenaris (TENA.BA: Cotización), a producer of tubes for the oil industry, fell 3.08 percent.
* On the broad market volume was a low $9.3 million. Of active issues 14 advanced, 32 declined and 14 were unchanged.
* Prices for government bonds traded over-the-counter in Buenos Aires fell 1.3 percent in low volume.
* The government's peso-denomiated "Disc" bond fell 2 percent to end the day at 58.90.
* In formal exchange between banks the peso eased 0.07 percent lower to 3.49/3.4925 per dollar ARS=RASL.
* In informal trade between foreign exchange houses, as measured by Reuters, the peso fell 0.35 percent to end at 3.5425/3.5475 ARSB=. (Reporting by Walter Bianchi)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.